Style Therapy: Keratin Therapy 1 ½" Clip-Free Curling Iron

Item # CI5338
Available exclusively at Amazon
Amazon IPL
Pin It

Product Details

Model_CI5338

Strengthen your hair while you style with the Remington Style Therapy: Keratin Therapy 1 ½” Clip-Free Curling Iron! The ceramic barrel features an exclusive keratin protein infused coating that helps create healthier hair. This feature lasts the life of the product and will not leave any oily residue on your hair. A clip-free design gives you smooth, dent-free curls fast! Simply wrap your hair around the barrel, hold in place, release and go!

• Swivel cord
  • 30 second instant heat
  • Auto shutoff (60 minute)
  • 30 heat settings
  • 400°F high heat
  • Highest grade ceramic barrel
  • Heat protective glove included
Use and Care Manuals
CI5338 pdf 780KB English
074590514636
Review_CI5338
Callout_1_CI5325

What is Keratin Therapy?

Keratin is a naturally occurring protein that is a vital element in strong, healthy hair. This curling wand has an exclusive ceramic barrel infused with a keratin formula giving you a healthier curl. This feature lasts the life of the product and will not leave any oily residue on your hair. A clip-free design gives you smooth, dent-free curls, fast. Simply wrap your hair around the barrel, release and go!

Callout_2_CI5338

How does the curling iron work?

The Keratin infused ceramic barrel and 30 heat settings for up to 400 degree heat combine for high even heat and healthier hair.

MainFeats_CI5338
Keratin Infused Ceramic Barrel
For high even heat and healthier hair
Heat Settings

Swivel Cord: Yes
Variable Heat Settings: Yes
Voltage: 120 volts
Warranty: 4 Year Warranty

Product Reviews (9)

Style Therapy: Keratin Therapy 1 ½" Clip-Free Curling Iron 3.4 5 9 9
2nd Remington product Love this! I have the inch and wanted the bigger wand- both products are a great find January 31, 2014
Dissappointed didn't make any waves very disappointed will be returning it back! January 24, 2014
Satisfied customer Great durable product....doesn't dry hair....I would definitely recommend to everyone. March 22, 2013
Easy Curling I just used this product and it is amazing! It gets hot really fast and has very high temperature. You can curl your hair so fast! I love this and I am so glad I got it. December 25, 2012
it works so well im so in love with this product! only takes 10 min to curl my hair May 25, 2012
amazing even though the picture displayed is not the actual product I am in love!!! April 9, 2012
Does not work Like the other reviewer said, this does not work. I wish I had seen that review before I ordered it, but it just arrived today. I even put hairspray in my hair and then curled it, but it still wouldn't create even the slightest curl. March 29, 2012
Did nothing It did absolutely nothing for my hair, have tried a bunch of times and different ways and it leaves my hair exactly the same, no waves or slight curl, very dissappointed. March 27, 2012
2 next>>

Question & Answer

(5 Questions : 5 Answers)

Product Q&A

Ask your questions. Share your answers.

« Back

Age: 13-17
Gender: female
2 years, 2 months ago
Customer avatar
by
Georgia, USA

Please wait while more information about Briana is loaded.
Additional information about Briana could not be loaded.
0points
0out of 0found this question helpful.

Answers

Answer:
The keratin Therapy curling iron is infused with keratin protein to help your hair to be healthier and smoother. The Keratin would give you a uniform size curl where the Pearl ceramic would give you spiral curls.
Age: 25-34
2 years, 2 months ago
Customer avatar
by
Wisconsin

Please wait while more information about remingtonservice is loaded.
Additional information about remingtonservice could not be loaded.
-1point
0out of 1found this answer helpful.
IE- Should it be used on longer below shoulder length hair as opposed to shorter above shoulder length hair? Does it work better on heavier hair rather than finer hair?
Age: 25-34
Gender: female
1 year, 7 months ago
Customer avatar
by
Dublin, Co. Dublin, Ireland

Please wait while more information about Smisharoo is loaded.
Additional information about Smisharoo could not be loaded.
0points
0out of 0found this question helpful.

Answers

Answer:
This larger barrel of curling iron is great to create loose voluminous curls. We recommend you wash and condition your hair with your favorite products and then blow dry your hair until it is dry. Once dry start sectioning your hair into manageable sections. If you have thick hair you might need to create smaller sections for the iron to fully heat your hair and curl it. Wrap your hair around the barrel as loosely as you like, the less tension the looser the curl. Once done, slowly unwind your hair and spray with your favorite hold product.
Age: 25-34
1 year, 7 months ago
Customer avatar
by

Please wait while more information about customerservice is loaded.
Additional information about customerservice could not be loaded.
+1point
1out of 1found this answer helpful.
Age: 18-24
Gender: female
1 year, 3 months ago
Customer avatar
by

Please wait while more information about Marissa is loaded.
Additional information about Marissa could not be loaded.
0points
0out of 0found this question helpful.

Answers

Answer:
Thank you for your inquiry. No, this product is not dual voltage.
Age: 25-34
1 year, 3 months ago
Customer avatar
by
Madison, WI, USA

Please wait while more information about consumerservice is loaded.
Additional information about consumerservice could not be loaded.
0points
0out of 0found this answer helpful.
Age: 18-24
Gender: female
10 months ago
Customer avatar
by
Perth WA, Australia

Please wait while more information about k3tutu is loaded.
Additional information about k3tutu could not be loaded.
0points
0out of 0found this question helpful.

Answers

Answer:
Thank you for your inquiry. No, this product has 30 heat settings which you must set before using.
Age: 25-34
10 months ago
Customer avatar
by
Madison, WI, USA

Please wait while more information about consumerservice is loaded.
Additional information about consumerservice could not be loaded.
0points
0out of 0found this answer helpful.
Age: 18-24
Gender: female
8 months ago
Customer avatar
by
Romania

Please wait while more information about Laurix23 is loaded.
Additional information about Laurix23 could not be loaded.
0points
0out of 0found this question helpful.

Answers

Answer:
Thank you for your inquiry. This is the US office and we do not have that information. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Age: 25-34
8 months ago
Customer avatar
by
Middleton, WI, USA

Please wait while more information about consumerservice is loaded.
Additional information about consumerservice could not be loaded.
0points
0out of 0found this answer helpful.
1 of 1